Exploring Western Colorado
RockyTrax Ride The “Unc” Tour
From start to finish you will experience authentic rural Colorado, sometimes riding for hours and rarely seeing another soul. In three plus days of backcountry riding you will enjoy small town communities, endless landscapes of ranch lands, vistas, huge valleys and rugged mountains. It’s some of the best and least discovered parts of Western Colorado where you’ll see the countryside like a local and not a tourist.
RockyTrax Ride The “Unc” Tour Details
- Tour price per person without bike rental – $1811 (plus tax and fees). Click here to book.
- RockyTrax rents dual sport dirt bikes (Honda CRF250L or Suzuki DR–Z400) through Riders Share. Click here for pricing and info. Typical rental for this tour is four days.
- Four nights / 3.5 days
- 400 miles with 50/50 split between pavement and off road
Who this tour is for:
- Entry level dual sport riders or experienced riders with their larger ADV bikes. All riders must have their motorcycle license.
- The main route is by paved, gravel and dirt roads. All routes are considered two-wheel drive accessible, but riders should be comfortable on roads with long stretches of loose gravel, some sand and rocky sections, and occasional cliff side exposure. Rain is possible and can lead to slick or muddy conditions.
- Riders interested in scenic rides, traveling at a pace suitable for the least experienced riders in the group. Note – more technical side routes for advanced riders are available and RockyTrax will make every attempt to accommodate all skill levels; however, the main route will be for entry level riders. If you’re looking for more challenges, Contact RockyTrax for a customized tour.
- Folks that enjoy a family friendly atmosphere and encouraging their fellow riders along the way.
Who this tour may not be suited for:
- Riders with no off road experience or new riders with large adventure bikes and minimal off road experience.
- Riders who are looking for extremely fast-paced or technical routes.
- Folks looking to stay in locations with a variety of night life options.
Contact and other tour information:
- Andy Hanks, owner of RockyTrax, phone or text 970-361-0402 or email email@example.com.
- Check out rockytrax.com for more info about who we are and what we do.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-sLDgZC68I to see the EveRide ADV review and highlights of the Ride The “Unc” demo tour
- Click here for a detailed description of the RockyTrax Ride the “Unc” Tour, plus more info on lodging, rental bikes, meals, etc.
Additional Tours and services
RockyTrax is creating other custom multiday tours to include Eastern Utah. You may also book custom half-day and full-day guided tours with routes from beginner to intermediate. Not sure you’re ready for a tour? We also provide entry level off-road riding instruction. Lessons include instruction and ride time to practice your new skills. Learning basic skills safely, with no pressure and lots of fun are the main objectives. We would love to create an awesome experience for you! Please contact us for more info or Click here for pricing and booking.